At Indianweddingbazar.com/Moments, we try our best to create a space where you can explore and shop for all your favorite wedding products and services in a safe and secure environment.
In using the service or while browsing through our website, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below:
FREE SHIPPING TERM:
Applicable only to order within Canada.
All products/services and information displayed on Indian wedding bazar constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Indian wedding bazar reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of Indian wedding bazar prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
- Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. Indian wedding bazar reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
- You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on Indian wedding bazar will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details when making payment on Indian wedding bazar . Your credit card information never reaches Indian wedding bazar, we just get pass, hold or fail message from our payment gateways. Indian wedding bazar will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
- When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- The images shown on the website can be different from the actual invitation. Some images might be shown with accessories such as laser cut initials and symbols which are not a part of standard offering and price mentioned.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws,Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax, Income Tax, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- This User Agreement shall be construed in accord with the applicable laws of Canada. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by Indian wedding bazar and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto.
- Indian wedding bazar and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of Indian wedding bazar or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Indian wedding bazar or its third party suppliers. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Indian wedding bazar. You can not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of Indian wedding bazar or its suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Indian wedding bazar, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Indian wedding bazar and are protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this Site is the exclusive property of Indian wedding bazar and is also protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Indian wedding bazar, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Indian wedding bazar or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing;” (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Indian wedding bazar will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Indian wedding bazar on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
- Any additional taxes or government duties and levies that are included explicitly in the final price mentioned would be extra and payable by you. These include (but not limited to) import duties, custom duties, local sales tax etc.
- Photographs on our website have been shot by professionals with calibrated computer monitors, however we have no control over the colour, resolution and other parameters of your viewing screen, hence the final product would differ somewhat from what you see on your computer screen, tablet or smartphone. Therefore rejections on this basis cannot be accepted and will not be eligible for refunds.
- The products showing in stock are generally available, but there cannot be any guarantee of availability. However, we usually keep enough stock of goods. In case your selected product or service is not available, we will refund your money. Please look at our refund policy for details.
- We do not give samples and all orders have a minimum lot size.
- Card would be customized/Printed only when an order of 100 and above is placed.
- Order can be executed only after we have received full payment and text for printing if applicable.
- Usual lead time for executing an order is 2 weeks. However given the seasonality of the orders, in peak marriage season there tends to be a backlog of orders and the lead time can go up to 4 weeks. It is our endeavour to keep you updated on the status of the order while it is being processed.
- The rights of design of the products including their parts solely lie with the manufacturing / supplying company.
- Finished products may feature branding of the company in the form of Logo or Website URL or both on the back of envelope and/or insert holder (in case of Wedding Invites) or at any other location deemed suitable by the company without intruding the design or content of the finished product. Customer can request the removal of the same by paying a surcharge before approving the content and/or shipping of the finished goods.
- To ensure quality checks we add either the manufacturer’s details or sevenpromises.com at the back of the card.
- Some of our cards use handmade paper which are recycled papers and are environment friendly. Handmade paper cards, have the chances or possibilities in shade difference or difference in thickness which may vary from card to card.
- If the printing of text matter is required, then there can be a wastage while printing and processing of the cards. Generally the wastage falls between 3-5%, so the total quantity which is delivered may have few lesser pieces
- We are responsible for any printing mistake, if made in the final cards, after your approval of proofs. We produce exactly the same format which is on the last version of proofs finalized by you. Proof approval is the sole responsibility of the customer. However, there might be a difference in the shade/ color of the ink, spacing, indent and placement of words & icons as the printing is a manual process. We try to give the exact color shade but the mixing of colors is manual, so there could be a possibility of very slight color difference, as compared to the images on the computer.
- We use reputed shipping companies like FedEx, BlueDart etc., as our carriers and we take care in packaging our products to reach you safe and in time, however we are not liable to damages caused during shipping.
- The text to be printed on cards of shall only be accepted by e-mail in following formats (.txt, .doc, .docx, .pdf, .psd, .cdr), along with the fonts of regional languages.
- Orders once placed cannot be cancelled. No refund can be given for cancelling an order.
- The billing currency is Indian Rupees and all other currencies displayed are purely indicative. The exact charges showing on your credit card or bank statement depends on the conversion charges charged by your bank and their policies.
- Your billing statement will show a charge to our holding company.
- Please go through our return and refund policy for details.
- Your placing of order deems acceptance of all the above terms and conditions.